Called local water company to change residential water filter.I am on a water well.

The technician arrived and had no idea what to do. ( bad sign) he called his office for instructions and proceeded to turn off the water but not the well pump. When he finished there was no water. The well pump had failed.

ON my receipt ( mailed to me only at my request ) 2 weeks later, it stated: " no further testing of water possible because owner had to leave". A complete fabrication. I contacted the owner " David Joslin," with my concerns, and he denied any responsibility. Here's where it gets strange.

I began receiving phone calls and letters from him requesting to come to my house and talk about the problem. For what? He already said the well pump failure was not his fault. I sent him a certified letter advising him not to call me, and since then have received 4 calls from EcoWater, and 2 voice mails from an employee of his telling me it's time for a filter change.

I reported him to the BBB, and he appears to be harassing me.Next step is a complaint with the Lubbock P.D.

Review about: A New Well Pimp For 1600 00 From Another Company.

I didn't like: Impossible to talk with co rep.

1.6
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $16000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ecowater Systems?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion