2.6

I purchased an Eco Water System from a neighbor and was pleased with the system, however I was told to choose products from them (come included with the system) that I would receive by mail with 30 days. The system was installed in late March early April 2017.

My rep from Eco was great but alas he terminated with your company and a new rep for this area (El Paso, TX) has taken over. I called the new rep Mikey Fuentes and he said to write him a message on Facebook and I did but it seems I've been ignored. By receiving the products that I was to get I was told that they would also help in saving water and we're all interested in that. As yet I have not heard anything not even a response through Facebook, which Mr.

Fuentes said he would respond fastest to. I am now calling their admin offices to lodge my complaint, then to the BBB and I'm hoping I don't have to take it further.

Review about: Ecowater Systems Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: There is no customer service to depend on.

Comments

Hello, i can help you with your issue in El Paso Texas. I don’t know who Mikey Fuentes is.

He does not nor has not worked for our company.

I can definitely help you get anything taken care of. 2103930818

Wow, and Costco is now selling these products! Glad I read this information before committing to such a large purchase.