I purchased an Eco Water System from a neighbor and was pleased with the system, however I was told to choose products from them (come included with the system) that I would receive by mail with 30 days.The system was installed in late March early April 2017.

My rep from Eco was great but alas he terminated with your company and a new rep for this area (El Paso, TX) has taken over. I called the new rep Mikey Fuentes and he said to write him a message on Facebook and I did but it seems I've been ignored. By receiving the products that I was to get I was told that they would also help in saving water and we're all interested in that. As yet I have not heard anything not even a response through Facebook, which Mr.

Fuentes said he would respond fastest to.I am now calling their admin offices to lodge my complaint, then to the BBB and I'm hoping I don't have to take it further.

Review about: Ecowater Systems Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: There is no customer service to depend on.

Wow, and Costco is now selling these products! Glad I read this information before committing to such a large purchase.