1.1

FROM beginning this has been POOR customer relations . AFTER installation & i paid costs is when I was informed the coupon from their website they WILL not honor.

THen AFTER several calls i had made expressing that I do not believe the system is working, NO salt is missing after 4 months and i still do not see improvement in my water. I was told the system is working great if it uses so little salt. Never would or did they send a tech to come out and check it. In the whole time iv had the system near 2 years plus.

the systen has used 4 bags of salt. it got to the pointe that all of my clothes, sheets, fabrics and faucets, plumbing in house are destroyed. I had another water company come out who said i was right THE SYSTEM did not work, HE could not believe in all the time of rental ECO water never serviced my rental nor would they send anyone out to check it when i complained. I was also told this system is contractors grade which is lowest system available,he is right what was i paying for then?

they failed to maintain the rental, leading to the damage to all my belongings and plumbing. when I asked company to pick the system up they threatened if I will not keep the system i need to pay them another 6 months or they will put a lien on the house its at. they refused to pick up equipment. The female who handles phones and customers was screaming at me, threatening me and using profanity.

IT is not the 1st time this woman has screamed, threatened me. she would not send anyone to even check the system.

unless i want to pay a service call and repairs? its a rental

Product or Service Mentioned: Ecowater Systems Filtration System.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Fast install.

I didn't like: Bad equipment, Customer service, Anything about.

Comments

#1520390

Would anyone here care to share the name of the companies installing these in their homes and the city they operate out of? Mine was Superior Water and Air located in Centennial, CO.