2.1K views
2.3
Additional Fees

After being two months late delivering salt, the serviceman told me I needed a new water softener instead. The cost was in the mid-three thousand dollar range.

I found a great replacement from another company, though, for over a thousand dollars less. Ecowater was infuriated I would not buy from them. They trashed the integrity of the competition, and basically explained how *** I am to not buy from them. Then the guy called back and said he's sending me an invoice for the salt delivery in which no salt was delivered.

From past experience, it will be over a hundred dollars. If money is no object, and you don't mind being insulted, go ahead.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ecowater Systems Customer Care.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: Don't send a bill for a delivery at which no delivery was made..

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 08, 2016.

Comments

Alhambra, California, United States #1298462

The water system is good, but the services are really really bad. I had my system for 2 years and still i can not get any service?

I am ending up having to buy another water under the sink system and I will most likely change to the same water system that all my neighbors have, their service guy is always at one of the houses when he needed and is very well known and friendly. I would not recomend Costco eco water system their phone and company service is really bad

to Costco Member Norwalk, California, United States #1306024

I picked up a pamphlet from Costco and felt confident because it was at Costco so glad I read reviews. I need to do more resurch.

to Costco member #1337427

Good I came to know about eco water system I was about to install one at my new home, now I will not...