Have a Reverse Osmosis system we bought through Costco.Shortly after the warranty the thing started leaking.

Called for service - was charged 186.00 for 15 minutes of work - replaced two seals. Two hours after the tech left the system was fully pressured and was leaking worse than before. Called tech back (this was on a Wednesday) and was told the soonest he could make it back was Tuesday of the next week. Thursday called the office and they scheduled him for Friday.

Jesse the tech called me shortly after and asked why I called the office , why not him. Told him I did talk to him. I agreed to meet him Thursday after work instead of Friday. He then replaced the manifold of the unit and said he had read they were know bad ones made.

Point is after looking at the broken manifold there was no way to replace the seal and not see that the manifold was broke. Since I have called back for a week asking to speak to the owner - who is never there so they say. After calling around to other ECO water system dealer - I found that I was charged way over there rates. ECO Water SYSTEMs 3208 1st St S .

PO Box 428 .Waite ark Minnesota

Review about: Ecowater Systems Water Softener.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Customer service charged 186 dollars 15 minutes of work lied to.