2K views
4.7

I have had an ecowater water softener system for over five years now and love my on demand system. Before that, I had owned a Culligan system and this ecowater softener out performs the Culligan softener and is virtually problem free except for every few years, we clean a filter and it is fine.

We have a lot of iron in our water here. I would rent or purchase this brand over the rest if I needed a new one. There service has been great too. The two times in the time we had this system, was only to clean the screen or filter, not sure what they called it exactly, they came right out and the serviceman was knowledgeable and knew exactly what to do and it was done in no time.

He was friendly and professional. I would recommend ecowater systems to my friends and family.

Review about: Ecowater Systems Water Softener.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

#1520391

Would anyone here care to share the name of the companies installing these in their homes and the city they operate out of? Mine was Superior Water and Air located in Centennial, CO.

to Collan #1540383

Collan pls contact me as I am curious about your experience. I am considering buying a system from the same company in Centennial you listed — Arjun Tobmello@gmail.com