1K views 0 comments

I have had an ecowater water softener system for over five years now and love my on demand system.Before that, I had owned a Culligan system and this ecowater softener out performs the Culligan softener and is virtually problem free except for every few years, we clean a filter and it is fine.

We have a lot of iron in our water here. I would rent or purchase this brand over the rest if I needed a new one. There service has been great too. The two times in the time we had this system, was only to clean the screen or filter, not sure what they called it exactly, they came right out and the serviceman was knowledgeable and knew exactly what to do and it was done in no time.

He was friendly and professional.I would recommend ecowater systems to my friends and family.

4.7
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ecowater Systems?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ecowater Systems - My Complaints as an Ex-Ecowater Sales Associate Ecowater Systems "I am an ex-employee for EcoWater Systems, and I wrote this letter years ago but was unable to find proper resolution to my issues and believe posting it here may..." Read more Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more Direct Energy - DERS online billing Direct Energy "Switched from paper billing to wireless billing. Login to few my bill was easy the first time. But after that I could not login anymore. Direct Energy's website showed this..." Read more Suburban Propane - Susan Oswald - Horrible Suburban Propane "This woman is a disgrace! Not sure how she is still employed there! I am a single mom of 2 with no support from anyone else. I couldn't pay my..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST ACORN STAIRLIFTS Acorn Stairlifts "If you own an outdoor Acorn stairlift, an Acorn 130 or 180 from 2014 or newer you can qualify to be part of a class action lawsuit against Acorn Stairlifts...." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more Panty Deal - I will have to pay in order to sell PantyDeal Panty Deal "..... xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx As far as I know it..." Read more