Ecowater Systems - Avoid Ecosystems: toxic mold problem
Update added by user Sep 10, 2014
The company quickly contacted me to try and resolve the problem.After several emails back and forth we came to a resolution.
My family ended up purchasing another unit at a discounted price and they took the old unit to complete an analysis of what happened.
The new contractors were professional and courteous.I am happy to report that the machine is now working well.
Original review posted by user Jun 04, 2014
Purchased this ecosystems water softener and the machine malfunctioned.Instead of sending a technician from the company the agent said it will cost us 100 dollars plus about 500 dollars in additional parts.
The deceptive installer told us that there is no need to service machine during life time. And if any thing happens there is a lifetime warranty. The agent was rude and demeaning saying that because we purchased the machine it is not their problem. It is the owners problem.
I am extremely pissed and dissatisfied.
If any one even remotely cares about their health.Under no circumstances should you use this company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Water Softener
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "First unit bought in May of 2014. Broke in less then 10 months. Nordyne said we did not submit warranty on line. Which we did. I..."
- "I had a water filter installed on my main water line, which draws from an underground stream. The canister was installed without the use of any wall brackets in..."
- "I bought a 16kw Generac Guardian in 2006 from an authorized installer. Within three years, the amount of rust on the steel base and inner steel panels was tremendous. No..."
- "TD is currently pushing a promotion whereby new customers who open an ifinity account get a new Samsung tablet (worth $300). I've been a loyal customer for close to 15..."
- "I received a box of creams and was billed $17.84 for shipping costs. The invoice in the box showed no charge, but I was aware I would be paying for..."
- "I was trying with 10$ and found that the prices on MT4 platform vs Prices on IQ options' platform differ alot. Its like the quotations are their own and not..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- " All Reviews Telecommunications Fox News 48 of 272 reviews Fox News The Kelly File Tv Show Review from Helotes, Texas ISSUE NOT RESOLVED Helotes, Texas Oct 19 ..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."