2.5K views
Featured Not resolved

Update by user Sep 10, 2014

The company quickly contacted me to try and resolve the problem.After several emails back and forth we came to a resolution.

My family ended up purchasing another unit at a discounted price and they took the old unit to complete an analysis of what happened.

The new contractors were professional and courteous.I am happy to report that the machine is now working well.

Original review posted by user Jun 04, 2014

Purchased this ecosystems water softener and the machine malfunctioned.Instead of sending a technician from the company the agent said it will cost us 100 dollars plus about 500 dollars in additional parts.

The deceptive installer told us that there is no need to service machine during life time. And if any thing happens there is a lifetime warranty. The agent was rude and demeaning saying that because we purchased the machine it is not their problem. It is the owners problem.

I am extremely pissed and dissatisfied.

If any one even remotely cares about their health.Under no circumstances should you use this company.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Ecowater Systems?

Comments

EcoWaterSystems2014

We are sorry for your experience with one of our independently owned and operated dealership.As a manufacturer, we do take note of customer feedback.

We would like to discuss this situation with you to get more details.

Please call us at 1-800-752-3273 ext.8514.

EcoWater Systems