Ecowater Systems - Avoid Ecosystems: toxic mold problem
Update added by user Sep 10, 2014
The company quickly contacted me to try and resolve the problem.After several emails back and forth we came to a resolution.
My family ended up purchasing another unit at a discounted price and they took the old unit to complete an analysis of what happened.
The new contractors were professional and courteous.I am happy to report that the machine is now working well.
Original review posted by user Jun 04, 2014
Purchased this ecosystems water softener and the machine malfunctioned.Instead of sending a technician from the company the agent said it will cost us 100 dollars plus about 500 dollars in additional parts.
The deceptive installer told us that there is no need to service machine during life time. And if any thing happens there is a lifetime warranty. The agent was rude and demeaning saying that because we purchased the machine it is not their problem. It is the owners problem.
I am extremely pissed and dissatisfied.
If any one even remotely cares about their health.Under no circumstances should you use this company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Water Softener
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bought this unit 5 years ago and had it installed by a authorized installer. Paid out close to $4500.00. Unit has almost literally not worked since. I've had service guys..."
- "In Filter Mode the spa does not pull water through the filter. Virtually no suction. For past three weeks I have sent photos and mpegs to the Dimension One service..."
- "My first experience with the Zero Water system was in Georgia. It was very positive: water tasted great, filters lasted a long time. Only 1 person in the..."
- "This company is a SCAM. Eli Levinson is a thief and conniving man. He has lied about everything, falsified documents, made fictitious claims. - Rented our properties well below market..."
- "I signed up with bidtoro.com in July. Took a while to figure out how the bidding process works as mass bidding takes place within the last 5 minutes. After losing..."
- "My wife and I reserved the 10:15 pm bus from Niagara Falls to Toronto because the terminal staff recommended we take that bus instead of the 10:35 Greyhound which we..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."